Anushka Sharma’s boyfriend jeans look so comfortable and perfect for summer
Mondays are for denim, Tuesdays are for denim, Wednesdays are for denim... If you are Anushka Sharma.
When we think of Anushka, designer airport looks, high-fashion editorials and movie moments might come to mind. But the actor has shown time and again she favours a relaxed T-shirt and slouchy, distressed boyfriend jeans combo.
On Monday, our undeniable fashion icon for all things cosy and casual gave us major heart eyes, when she posted pictures of her rocking a graphic tee from her clothing line’s latest summer collection. Wearing one of her designs is no big surprise for Anushka. But in this case, it’s Anushka’s rolled, ripped boyfriend jeans you need to look at. They’re baggy and high-waisted — phew — which gives ’em a modern twist, while making them pretty darn comfortable.
Anushka’s obviously got a handle on denim trends, and the ‘super slouch’ is one of the biggest for 2018. She brought attention to the loose fit by contrasting her shredded blues with her go-to all-white sneakers. She threw on dark sunglasses over her separates, aiming for relaxed polish.
Just one look at Anushka’s latest looks confirms the star can’t seem to get enough of boyfriend jeans that’re also way more comfortable than tight jeans. Since Anushka makes such a good case for the laid-back style, would you feel inspired to stop squeezing into your skinny jeans every morning and start wearing loose, boyfriend styles instead?
If yes, like Anushka, you can wear relaxed-fit denims in either a larger size to achieve a baggy look, or size down, so they fit like straight-leg denim. Scroll for a look at Anushka rocking various silhouettes and washes so you can find your perfect match.
Anushka in May 2018.
Anushka in March 2018.
Anushka in March 2018.
Anushka in January 2018.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.