Hailey Bieber reveals her wedding dress with a slogan veil, designed by Off-White
Supermodel Hailey Baldwin Bieber exchanged vows with singer Justin Bieber in a lavish wedding ceremony a week ago. Hailey has finally revealed the wedding dress she wore for her big day, via a few pictures shared on Instagram.
The picture shows Hailey and Justin in an embrace while wearing a custom ivory white off-shoulder gown with a long tulle veil trimmed with lace adornment and a touching slogan.
The gown features lace and pearl embellishments, that run along the corset, mermaid skirt and full sleeves. Her long tulle train has an embroidered slogan that reads “TILL DEATH DO US PART”. A promise of a lifetime represented in fashion.
The wedding gown was designed by Virgil Abloh and his team at Off White, whom the new bride thanked through her Instagram posts.
For their reception, Hailey chose an asymmetrical halter-neck look.
Justin ended his and Hailey Bieber’s wedding week with the release of a new song titled 10,000 Hours with Dan + Shay, created with his recent nuptials in mind. In the video, the singers serenade their respective wives in a romantic setting of their choice. The Biebers are seen sharing a kiss while lounging in a bed of flowers, colour coordinated in white.
“I’d spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more, baby, if that’s what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours. And I might never get there, but I’m gonna try. If it’s 10,000 hours or the rest of my life, I’m gonna love you,” the trio sings in the chorus. The music video also marks the first time the newly-weds have featured in a project together. The video was released shortly after their second wedding.
The couple has also been roped in for a new Calvin Klein advertisement for the brand’s CK50 collection. For the campaign, Hailey and Justin are featured in their underwear, striking a pose for the iconic fashion brand.
Interestingly, Justin Bieber had asked his fans to choose his wedding tuxedo and also gave some funny options to choose from. His first post was three colourful options - a pink suit and hat with a ruffled shirt, a rainbow-striped suit, and a muscle-fitted T-shirt and shorts tux. This was followed by a bright blue suit with banana prints, and a white suit splattered with red to look like blood.
With inputs from ANI
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.