Nicki wants to launch a clothing collection
Rapper Nicki Minaj is on the verge of securing a lucrative fashion deal to release her own clothing collection. The Super Bass hitmaker, who is known for her outrageous and colourful style, has already landed her own pink shade of MAC lipstick and will share her favourite nail polish colours with fans in her upcoming line for OPI nail lacquers.
However, the 29-year-old is now setting her sights on making a bigger mark in the fashion industry, reported Femalefirst online. Her manager, Cortez Bryant said that his top priority for 2012 is “to negotiate a deal with a fashion house so Minaj can sell her own line of clothes”.
Minaj has already got friends in high places in fashion, last year she struck up an unlikely relationship with Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour after meeting her during New York Fashion Week.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.