Sara Ali Khan’s white OOTD with rainbow coloured accents, matching accessories and mask is a lockdown Diwali must-have
Sara Ali Khan is juggling readings for her next Atrangi Re, with Dhanushya and Akshay Kumar, and promotions for her upcoming release, Coolie No 1 alongside Varun Dhawan, and the 25-year-old is looking stunning as ever while doing it. Sara is one of the few new generation actors in Bollywood to favour traditional wear over western wear, even though she looks like an absolute stunner in both, most of the times. But Sara and white are a match made in heaven and the Love Aaj Kal actor gave her fans a glimpse of her gorgeous OOTD as made her way to Atrangi Re director, Aanand L Rai’s Mumbai office. Sara wore the white ensemble with multicoloured floral and polka dotted print and thread work, matching dupatta and white pyjamas with lace work.
The Kedarnath actor accessorized her look with a matching rainbow hued potli bag, matching bangles and silver jhumkas. One would think this was already overkill with all the matching, but no, Sara went ahead and wore matching juttis, a staple in her wardrobe, and a mask matching her outfit, and looked absolutely gorgeous while doing so. A tiny blue bindi adorned her barely visible face, her eyes lined with kohl as she politely greeted and posed for the paparazzi outside the studio like she always does. The outfit is perfect for a coronavirus lockdown Diwali celebration, muted yet festive.
Also, watch: In Conversation With Sara Ali Khan
Sara is all set for the OTT release of her upcoming film, Coolie No. 1 along with Varun which is a remake of the 1995 film by the same name starring Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. She is also going to share screen space with Akshay Kumar and Dhanushya for Aanand L Rai’s next, Atrangi Re. When the film was announced, Sara shared her excitement about the project with and Instagram post in January, captioned, “I can’t believe my luck. Blessed to be working with Aanand L Rai sir, in an AR Rahman musical. And so thankful to have Akshay Kumar Sir join hands with the extremely talented and incredibly humble Dhanush and myself.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Though Dolce & Gabbana have withdrawn from the four-day men's fashion event, brands like Fendi, Etro and Kway are opting to broadcast live shows while Ermenegildo Zegna, Tod's, Prada and Church's have opted for pre-records as rising Covid-19 cases dampen the buzz in Italy
- Looking for a picnic date outfit to make a statement? Hina Khan is giving some inspiration in her white sheer lace dress. The actor, known for her impeccable sartorial sense, recently shared stunning images of herself and we are speechless.
- Janhvi Kapoor has made a name for herself as a fashionista. Time and again, the actor wears an outfit and inspires us to upgrade our wardrobe. This time, she is teaching us the correct way to do layering during winter season.
- Nora Fatehi again made headlines as she stepped out wearing a gorgeous beige kaftan dress. The dancer gave elegance a new meaning with her regal outfit.
- For the online promotions of The White Tiger, Priyanka Chopra donned the perfect Work From Home attire. The actor also opted to do her own makeup and we can totally relate.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has changed the game for kaftan and made the humble outfit one of the most on-trend pieces of clothing.
- Summer, is that you? Tandav star Gauahar Khan sets us daydreaming of warm sunshiny months as she flaunts a flowy silhouette and luxe breezy look at hubby Zaid Darbar’s Atrangz launch in a sheer boho-chic yellow dress by Meadow