Neena Gupta’s dreamy green saree and off-shoulder blouse is love! Here’s how much it costs
Acclaimed actor Neena Gupta is a name to reckon with when it comes to powerhouse performances, regardless of the medium of expression. The veteran actor, who has been an important face in theatre, TV and films, has also been setting major fashion goals by pulling off various looks in sarees, mostly from the House of Masaba, and other variations of traditional wear. A visit to her Instagram profile is proof how her style, having evolved in the years she’s been a screen actor, is still one to make her fans across age groups take notice. Speaking of a style statement, one might remember her in the TV show, Saans, telecast more than two decades ago when the red bindi became iconic of her character’s portrayal.
Last evening, designer Masaba Gupta shared pictures of her mother on her Instagram profile striking a few poses in a green saree with an off-shoulder blouse from House of Masaba’s AW19 collection. This green ombre crush skirt saree with pleated cowl embellished palla along with the blouse costs Rs 43000 from the House of Masaba. It can be paired with a pair of statement earrings (our choice, chaandbalis) or a pair of studs with a chunky choker.
Interestingly, Masaba herself has worn the same saree on Diwali this year proving that saree fashion is versatile, if you know how to carry yourself like a diva.
While we have loved most of Neena Gupta’s saree looks, here are top 5 choices that you too can add to your wardrobe.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.