Ananya Panday nails aerial Yoga inversion for the first time, read benefits of the exercise inside
Excuses like cold temperatures and zero will to grind have gone out of the window as we grab our Yoga mats and workout without further ado after watching Ananya Panday’s perfect aerial Yoga inversion this Thursday. Setting fans and fitness enthusiasts on frenzy this mid-week, Ananya gave netizens a glimpse of her “favourite morning ritual” and we are beyond smitten.
In the slew of pictures that Ananya shared on her social media handle this evening, the 22-year-old is featured nailing her first time inversion on a hammock during her aerial Yoga session with utmost ease. Donning a burgundy sports bra and a pair of black half-tights, Ananya pulled her hair in a top knot to keep them off her face while acing the exercise move flawlessly.
Not only this, the actor also gave a sneak peek into the push-ups and stretching exercises that she performed with younger sister Rysa Panday. She shared in the caption, “my favourite morning ritual the world is truly better upside down @anshukayoga @rysapanday (sic).”
From temporarily improving blood circulation in the body to giving one more energy and focus in the long term, aerial yoga inversions are full of benefits. Flipping upside down offers more than just peace and relaxation.
Aerial yoga inversions require a stable core to aid in changing positions while suspended mid air and controlling the balance helps burn calories. Apart from strengthening the core, it also strengthens and lengthens the spine, increases flexibility of the body, increases the neuroplasticity of the brain, helps lengthen the ligaments, offers relief from hip pain and eases tensions in the back.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Watch: Karishma Tanna packs impressive punches during kickboxing workout at gym on Monday. This fitness exercise is great for those looking to whip into shape in no time
- Looking for exercises that could help you row out of stress and other body issues? Search no further as Shilpa Shetty Kundra shows us how to do it by taking us through the step-by-step process of nailing Yoga’s Naukasana or boat pose in this fitness video | Benefits inside
- Tisca Chopra’s fitness goals for 2021 include working on her core strength. As she gives a glimpse of her workout on a pilates reformer, we list out its health benefits which will surely push you to give it a try too
- Monday motivation: Mandira Bedi’s latest fitness video of nailing headstand and handstand with 50 mins of wind sprints done off the camera, is all the workout inspiration we need to get our week rolling. Read benefits of these exercises inside
- Ananya Panday loves an intense morning Yoga session. The actor has lately been sharing a lot of aerial Yoga posts on social media and blowing our minds away.
- From sharing the best fitness advice she has ever received, to her goals for 2021, favourite way to workout and more, Jacqueline Fernandez reveals some health and wellness tips in this viral video