Samantha Akkineni reveals new hobby for the New Year with mind blowing clip
Most people make resolutions, try new things and have new hobbies in the New Year. Samantha Akkineni also belongs to this group. The actor, who is quite famous for her sartorial choices apart from her acclaimed acting skills, has found a new hobby in the New Year. She recently took to her personal Instagram account and revealed what it was.
The 33-year-old shared a video of herself dancing and trying out a particular form called the animal flow. The clip showed Samantha moving in perfect flow while nailing every movement along with her trainer. For the at-home dance session, she opted for an all-black look and was seen wearing a halter-neck top. She teamed it with a pair of matching yoga pants.
To keep her hair off her face, the actor tied them in a top bun. The energetic background music in the video made us also want to get up and dance. The best part about the video was Samantha’s dog Hash making a cameo and her fans loved it. She shared the video with the caption, “#Animalflow New year .... New hobby .. Let’s dance! @veggie.rao (sic).”
She is also known for her style sense and rocking powerful looks. Check out some of Samantha’s stunning ensembles:
On the work front, she just finished the first season of her talk show Sam Jam with her husband Naga Chaitanya as the finale guest. She is also gearing up for the release of season 2 of The Family Man which stars Manoj Bajpayee in the lead. She is currently shooting for a romantic comedy, Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kadhal opposite stars Vijay Sethupathi and Nayanthara. Her upcoming projects also include a Tamil horror movie with Ashwin Saravanan
What resolutions did you take in this New Year 2021?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Every week, fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora shares a new Yoga asana with her followers and urges them to exercise. However, this week, in order to celebrate International Women's Day she posted a picture of herself nailing the Reverse Warrior Pose and asked women to flaunt their warrior side.
- Disha Patani is known for her extreme workout sessions. The Bharat actor took to Instagram on International Women's Day and shared a glimpse from her martial arts session to show how strong she is.
- American actor and The Twilght Saga’s Rosalie Hale aka Nikki Reed flaunts her acro sport skills in latest fitness post as hubby and Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder captures her in the middle of the jaw-dropping exercise move. Here’s why you should give Acro Yoga workout a try too
- Ishaan Khatter raises the bar of fitness motivation as we enter a new week and we are too inspired to follow his version of ‘when someone says let’s meet at the bar’. Here’s why
- Vicky Kaushal recently shared a glimpse of himself sweating it hard in the gym in order to earn his weekend cheat meal. We can say that the clip is inspiring us to start our Sunday with a fitness session as well.