Aniston, Theroux to form production company
Jennifer Aniston and beau Justin Theroux are set to become business partners. The couple is planning to form their production company.
"She's planning to set up a production company with him," okmagazine.com quoted an insider as saying. Aniston and Theroux have been dating each other for almost a year.
The actress had previously shared a company with her ex-husband Brad Pitt. They created Plan B in 2002 but stepped out of the venture in 2005 following their divorce, leaving Pitt as the sole owner.
"Giving up [Plan B] was something she always regretted. But with Justin, she feels she has a second chance. He has a number of scripts written, and Jen's really pushing to get them made because she's a huge fan of his work," the insider added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Miley Cyrus shared a throwback picture of her and singer Nick Jonas. The two Disney alums were rumoured to be dating when they were younger.
- Emma Watson, more than her co-stars, would struggle with wanting to not return to the Harry Potter series.
- Wesley Snipes has spoken about why his Black Panther film never got made in the 90s. The role was eventually brought to life by Chadwick Boseman.
- Billie Eilish The World’s a Little Blurry movie review: Apple's brilliant documentary traces the meteoric rise of the music industry's most mercurial performer.
- The fans of Harry Potter star Emma Watson were shocked as a report hinted that the actor has given up her career in acting and is devoting her time to her boyfriend.
- The first teaser for director Zack Snyder's upcoming zombie film, Army of the Dead, has been released. Dave Bautista leads the cast, which also features Huma Qureshi, although she isn't seen in the teaser.