Bradley Cooper confirms Hangover 3
Hollywood star Bradley Cooper has confirmed that the Hangover cast is set to reunite for a third film.hollywood Updated: Dec 05, 2011 19:19 IST
Hollywood star Bradley Cooper has confirmed that the Hangover cast is set to reunite for a third film.
The 36-year-old actor shot to international fame with his role in the 2009 Las Vegas-based comedy opposite Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha, and a follow-up, The Hangover Part II, set in Thailand, was released earlier this year.
Cooper has now said that filming on the third installment should begin next September next year and he believes it will be set in California, reported E! online.
"I hope we'll start shooting next September. I know (director) Todd Phillips is working on the script. We stuck to the formula in the second one but the third would need to close the trilogy. I think it'll take place in LA and not adhere to the structure," he said.
First Published: Dec 05, 2011 19:13 IST