Watch: Star Wars star Jake Lloyd leads cops on high-speed chase
Former Star Wars actor Jake Lloyd reportedly attacked his mother before getting arrested recently during a high-speed car chase, and is currently suffering from schizophrenia.
The Indianapolis Metro Police Department mentioned that they were called on March 26 to report the assault, and when the 26-year-old actor's mother was interviewed she explained that the actor has schizophrenia and was off his meds, TMZ.com reported.
The mother of the actor, who rose to fame playing the role of young Anakin Skywalker in 1999's Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, further added that her American actor son came at her house and began yelling at her saying that her mother ruined his life, and when she didn't allow him to get in he knocked her down and stomped on her three or four times, causing abrasions and bruising on her arm.
But till the time cops arrived Lloyd was already gone and his mother declined to press charges.
Watch the car chase here
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Gal Gadot has said that she was on the verge of giving up acting when she was cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as Wonder Woman. Read her nostalgic post.
- Kim Kardashian took to her Instagram account and remembered her father Robert Kardashian on his birth anniversary. Sister Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian also shared photos.
- Singer FKA Twigs has offered more details about the alleged abuse that she faced during her relationship with actor Shia LaBeouf.
- Joe and Anthony Russo, directors of Marvel's Avengers: Endgame, have debunked a fan theory that was seemingly endorsed by the film's writers previously.
- Zack Snyder dropped the trailer for his upcoming Justice League on Valentine's Day. The action-packed clip teased an intense faceoff between Batman and Joker.