Aftab moves from Factory to AcidFactory
Aftab Shivdasani started his career nine years ago with Mast. Today, he has gone from Ram Gopal Varma's Factory to director Suparn Varma's Acid Factory. The movie is being made by Sanjay Gupta.
"Yes, that's what the film that I've signed with Sanjay Gupta is called. It's a terrific role, the kind I've never done before. And I'm getting a totally different look for it," Aftab said.
"Somewhere, I needed a change of pace. Acid Factory will provide me that change," Aftab added.
The film teams Aftab with Manoj Bajpai, Dino Morea, Fardeen Khan and Danny Denzongpa.
"There will be a romantic lead. But like a lot of Sanjay Gupta's films, it will be a very macho kind of a movie with lots of action. I haven't really done something like this," said Aftab, who has finalised the director for his first production.
"I've chosen Glen, one-half of the Glen-Ankush duo from Jaane Kya Hoga."
The actor has wrapped up his work in E. Niwas' comedy De Taali and is ready to move on to Robby Grewal's romantic comedy Aloo Chaat from Feb 25.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The launch took place from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- Transport commissioner Sanjeeb Panda and his IPS officer wife Santosh Bala (Home department special secretary), were in one of the three tents that caught fire.
- The petitioner had moved the high court in January this year after she was declared ineligible for admission to an undergraduate medical course as her left hand was amputated.
- Police said the killer slit the elderly woman's throat with a sharp weapon.
- "I did not learn Tamil. It is such a beautiful language, which is popular all over the world," the prime minister said.
- The rising demand for the ‘war room’ also coincides with the shrinking real estate space for the Congress in the national capital.
- Gandhi has on several occasions attacked the government over the three farm laws, alleging that they are intended to benefit "handful of PM Modi’s friends".
- The victims was being treated at Shri Maharaja Hari Singh hospital in Srinagar where he was on ventilator.