HT City Fashionista Contest T&C
HT City Fashionista Contest T&Cindia Updated: Aug 09, 2011 19:14 IST
1. The contest shall run from August 11, 2011 to August 17, 2011(from 6 AM to 9 PM) and is open to Hindustan Times readers in Delhi and NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad)
2. To participate, the readers will send FASHIONISTA to 5424211.
3. An sms would be sent back to them to send in their name, photographs, measurements and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.Out of the entries received, 12 would be selected to walk the ramp for Raghavendra Rathore in the event Vogue Spotlight Fashion’s Night Out to be held on Sept 10, 2011. This selection would be based on editorial decision.
4. These Terms & Conditions are the complete and exclusive statements of the understanding between HTML & the Participant and apply to “Vogue Spotlight”, a contest organized by HT Media Ltd and Conde Nast. It supersedes all the understanding or other prior understanding, whether oral & written, and all representation or other communications between the HTML & the Participant. Participation in the contest amounts to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
5. Participation is restricted to residents of Delhi and NCR (Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad) only. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary. No entry fee is payable for participation in the Contest except prevailing SMS rates as per the respective telecom operator’s premium charges, as applicable on SMS.
6. Employees of HT Media Ltd. (HTML) And Conde Nast. sponsors of the prizes, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this contest.
7. Only those entries, which are received by HTML between 6am August 11th everyday till 17th August 9 pm will be considered valid. HTML shall not be responsible in any way for failure/delays of any backend technology and the resultant inability of a reader to send in his entry or register/participate in the contest. HTML does not take any responsibility for any errors arising out of incorrect or incomplete entries. Only those participants who SMS FASHIONISTA and further send in their details (name, photographs, measurements and contact number) to email@example.com shall be eligible to participate in the contest.
8. The participant must use the mobile number for sending contest entries for which valid ownership proof can be provided. In case multiple entries are received from the same mobile phone number, only one correct entry received shall be considered as the valid entry. At the time of collecting prize, winners shall be required to satisfy HTML that winning entry was sent by them by producing appropriate verification of their mobile number to HTML’s satisfaction & photo ID. The winners shall be required to produce photo identity proof at the time of receiving the prize. In case false/fake identification details are submitted, the concerned participant/winner shall be disqualified.
9. Decision of HTML with respect to selection of winners shall be final and binding upon the participants/winners.
10. HTML will inform every winner twice. In case the winner doesn’t respond even after the second reminder or in the event of any winner choosing not to accept a prize(s) or forfeit any and/or all claims qua the prize or if HTML is unable to reach/contact the winner at his mobile number from which entries were sent for the contest HTML shall have the absolute discretion to deal with such prize as it deems fit.
11. Though HTML shall make every effort to declare the results of the contest on the due date for the prize draws, it shall not be responsible for any delay in announcing winners of the respective prize draws arising out of reasons beyond its control.
12. Participant/Winner understands and agree that no cost, claims, liability of whatsoever nature arising in relation to any unfortunate event/mis-happening while availing the prize of the contest against HTML, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance.
13. All entries will be treated as the property of HTML and can be used by HTML for any promotional and / or commercial activity & the participants/winners waive all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favor of HTML by participating in the contest.
14. HTML in its absolute discretion may publicize, broadcast or otherwise disclose a participant’ s/winner’s name, particulars, likeness, statements or any recording of their voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this contest, or generally. HTML may promote or advertise that a winner has won the contest. HTML may also require participants/winners to participate in a photo, video and/or film session and acknowledge that HTML has the absolute and exclusive right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any medium and in any reasonable manner it may deem fit without any consideration or payment of similar nature to such participants/winners.
15. The winners of the prizes in will have to come to a place as notified by HTML, to further the process of final ramp walk on presentation of photo ID Card. All costs and expenses for collection of prizes shall be borne by winners.
16. This prize/offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer nor the prize(s) are transferable and no such request shall be entertained by HTML. . Prize cannot be substituted for Cash
17. HTML reserves the right to extend or to cancel, or change the manner in which the contest is organized or discontinue or terminate the contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
18. Prize must be claimed in person on production of any document evidencing the use/ownership of the mobile number used to register/participate and Government of India issued proof of identification, including proof of age/address and the same cannot be claimed through any other mode.
19. HTML reserves the right to disqualify any participant/winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant/winner has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that any participant is disqualified from the contest, HTML in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement participant should be selected. In this event, any further participant will be selected on the same criteria as the original participant and will be subject to these Terms and Conditions
20. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the activity is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant/Winner to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
First Published: Aug 09, 2011 17:31 IST