Mumbai's Most Stylish Woman of Substance
One of the most loved actresses from the '90s, Kajol has broken the stereotype of a stylish person. At a time when being fashionable was a rare luxury, Kajol proved that it is your innate sense of style and not blindly following fashion trends that makes you beautiful.
She wears confidence on her sleeve, and complements her outfits with her wit and charm. Be it a chiffon sari or a floor-length gown, Kajol bring her flawless fashion sensibilities to every look she sports.
She embraces style with élan and effortlessness - something very few people are able to do.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In India, the cases reached 11.19 million and the death toll stands at 157,656. The country has inoculated more than 20 million in the ongoing vaccination drive.
- The finance department has written to the top brass of various departments, offices and administration to ensure strict compliance to the finance and treasury rules for maintaining fiscal discipline.
- In a letter to Puri king Gajapati Dibya Singha Deb, Union minister for petroleum and natural gas, Dharmendra Pradhan urged him to launch a mass fund collection drive to enable contribution by crores of devotees of Lord Jagannath for the development of the Jagannath Temple heritage corridor.
- Cryptocurrency is, however, not legally banned and the government is in the process of enacting a law on this matter.
- The PM asked the three services to rid themselves of legacy systems and practices that are no longer relevant.