LiLo dating web entrepreneur
Lindsay Lohan seems to have turned a new leaf after the split with DJ Samantha Ronson and dating numerous Hollywood celebrities as the actress has now found love in a web entrepreneur.
The actress is dating 36-year-old Ben Holz, a Seattle based entrepreneur who is currently holidaying with her in Hawaii, reported Ace Showbiz.
The Mean Girls actress has not yet offered a single explanation on the nature of her relationship with the businessman while Holz himself declines to confirm if he is dating the actress-singer or not.
"I'd prefer not to say anything about the situation," Holz was quoted as saying by the website.
The 21-year-old actress has been photographed with Holz during her vacation prompting rumors that the two are dating.
Though Lohan has typically gone for DJs, actors and musicians in the past, her latest companion is a Carnegie Mellon graduate who previously owned a couple of Internet cafes on the Hawaiian island.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Officials said that an inquiry committee, constituted by the Visitor of Delhi University (DU), the President of India, held its final meeting.
- BJP MLAs supported the bill and called it a gift for women on the occasion of Women’s Day
- The technology requires telecoms companies to scrub messages to verify if the text being sent has been approved and it is only being sent to someone who has consented to receive such a message.
- Throughout the day, women protesters organised marches at the sites while wearing yellow, green scarves
- Responding to HT on Monday, CPWD denied all allegations that the waste from the Central Vista construction site was being dumped on the floodplains.
- Two women officers each have been assigned duties aboard INS Vikramaditya and INS Shakti.
- The fire had broken out at the 13th floor of the Eastern Railway’s office in the evening.
- The apex court framed this as one among the several questions to be decided while considering the constitutional validity of a 2018 Maharashtra law.
- The tragedy reportedly took place when an excavator was digging a drain near the boundary wall of the school.
- The Iranian embassy said it "strongly repudiates any unsubstantiated allegations or irresponsible comments in this regard and considers them as steps towards realising the sinister intentions of the enemies of Iran-India relations”.
- The Jammu and Kashmir administration during a verification drive on Saturday sent 169 illegal immigrant Rohingyas to a ‘holding centre’ after they were found without valid travel documents.