These Terms & Conditions are the complete and exclusive statements of the understanding between HT Media Ltd (HTML) & the Participant and apply to the HT for Navi Mumbai and Mc. Donald’s offer, an offer by HTML.india Updated: Dec 19, 2012 17:27 IST
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms & Conditions are the complete and exclusive statements of the understanding between HT Media Ltd (HTML) & the Participant and apply to the HT for Navi Mumbai and Mc. Donald’s offer, an offer by HTML. It supersedes all the understanding or other prior understanding, whether oral & written, and all representation or other communications between the HTML & the consumer/ Participant availing the offer amounts to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The offer shall run from 22nd to 23rd December 2012and may be extended or discontinued at the sole discretion of HTML.
3. The offer is valid at Mc. Donalds outlets in Navi Mumbai Mumbai area viz- Vashi, Belapur, Koparkhairane, Kharghar, Ghansoli, Kalamboli
4. Offer to be redeemed against the cut out of the print ad the confirmation SMS sent by HT. To redeem offer, one confirmation sms received from HT is equivalent to one print ad cutout.
5. If ‘soft serve’ is not available at the Mc. Donald’s outlet the equivalent amount of food item will be given on Mc. Donalds discretion
6. Toy as shown in the picture is not final, it may be a different model or other toy as available in the Mc. Donalds store.
7. HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the consumer/Participant while availing the offer. And any Failure by HTML to enforce any of these conditions in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person/participants. Further HTML shall not be responsible in any way for failure/delays of any backend technology and the resultant inability of a consumer/participant to redeem offer.
8. The consumer/participant is solely responsible for any other expenses, loss or damages related to the acceptance/use of the offer. Any levies, duties, incidental charges and taxes wherever applicable, shall be borne by the person availing the offer.
9. HTML reserves the right to extend the date of the Offer or to cancel, or change the manner in which the offer is available or discontinue or terminate the offer at any time or to accept or reject at its absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Offer shall not be transferable or substituted in any other mode except as prescribed herein and no such request shall be entertained by HTML. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
11. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the activity is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
12. The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HTML. The venue of arbitration shall be at ‘Delhi only.
13. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of ‘Delhi Courts only.