Priyanka refused to kiss Harman
When it comes to rules, Priyanka Chopra makes no exceptions, even if it is boyfriend Harman Baweja. The actress refused to kiss the newcomer in Love Story 2050 though a kiss was part of the original script.
"It doesn't matter who the co-star. I won't do certain things on screen," Priyanka told IANS.
When asked about the kiss, Harman said: "It's true. Both dad and I felt a kiss would have been most appropriate midway through the narration when the first Priyanka character dies in my arms. Dad had written a kiss into the story here.
"I was supposed to kiss her as she dies in my arms. But Priyanka chose not to shoot the kiss. We respected her decision and let it be."
But why is Priyanka reluctant to express love in a natural way with a kiss, especially when the co-star is Harman?
"That's exactly why she didn't do the kiss. She couldn't make a concession with me because then other filmmakers would've accused her of preferential treatment. So we simply scrapped the smooch."
Priyanka, incidentally, had done a kiss in her first film Andaaz.
"But that's when she was new and had no choice. Now on principle she won't kiss on screen. I respected her decision," Harman said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Uttarakhand's Urban Development Minister Madan Kaushik said green bonus was a major demand of the state for conserving about 71% of its total area.
- The CJI was candid to admit that those appointed to a committee were free to express their views on the subject on which they have been called to consider.
- The BKU said committee will tour US Nagar district to ensure farmers participation with their tractors in Delhi on Republic Day .
- The BJP leader said the Congress is not interested in resolving the issues pertaining to the farmers and Gandhi’s media address a day before the government and the farmers’ meet shows that the party does not want the talks to be successful.
- The rhino had moved out of the Kaziranga National Park and Tiger Reserve on January 16 at Jakahalabandha area of Kaliabor.
- The glitches in the CoWIN application have affected the vaccination drive in Rajasthan. The second day of the inoculation program saw 11,288 health workers of the 68.7% of targeted beneficiaries, which works out to 5 percentage points less than the first day.
- Biotic interference in Nongkhyllem Wildlife Sanctuary has been significantly reduced, zonation has been done in terms of core and buffer zones and it has a duly notified eco-sensitive zone