What I did:
• Establishment of a college with Rs 75 lakh budget from the MLA fund
• Laying pipelines for drinking water worth Rs 27 crore
• Construction of Gaushala in the region
• Construction of new roads throughout in constituency
• Digging of 15 new tubewells for maintaining water supply
What he did not do:
HK Oudhichhya, BJP
Lost by 5,841 votes in 1998
• Ramganjmandi is the only place in the Hadauti region where there are no canals. ‘Takli’ an irrigation scheme of Rs 7 crore proposed during the tenure of the BJP government was not pursued.
• Villages located on the hilly terrains have acute drinking water scarcity.
The road condition in the constituency is extremely poor and no new villages were linked with roads during the last four and half years. Only a patchwork was done in the name of building roads and that too has been washed away during the monsoon season.