Soha will not expose at any cost!
Actress Soha Ali Khan has made a mark in the industry with films like Dil Maange More and more recently Rang De Basanti. However, the porcelain beauty is not game for exposure. She tells us why.
Your stint in Rang De Basanti has been appreciated. But is it true that you prefer being part of multi-starrer films?
Whether I am working in a single starrer or a multi starrer movie, it really doesn't bother me. I am only concerned about my own role in the film. Rang De Basanti earned equal appreciation for all the characters. So for me, my character holds more importance.
It seems that you don't like exposing in films. Are you against it?
I am not comfortable with exposure at all because I have been brought up in a different environment. I have imbibed certain values and I can't compromise on them for anything.
I think there is no harm. If someone wants to expose and feels comfortable in doing so then let them go ahead. It depends from person to person but I am completely against it.
What's the secret behind your beauty? Do you take any special precaution for it?
I don't take any special precaution. I am a simple girl like many others. But yes, I have inherited my charming looks from my mother. She has been a well-known Bengali beauty of the film industry.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- One of the infected students who took the first dose of the vaccine early last month, died at Begusarai on March 1, after testing positive for SARS CoV-2 on February 25.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
- The IAF contingent arrived in Colombo on February 27. The Suryakiran Aerobatic Team had taken part in the SLAF’s golden jubilee celebrations two decades ago.
- At least eight policemen were injured in the two-hour mayhem that began around 9.30 am.
- Bharat Biotech developed the country’s first indigenous vaccine, Covaxin, in partnership with ICMR.
- The military is expected to make a presentation to the PM on the situation along the borders and progress made towards the creation of theatre commands.
- Maharashtra minister Nawab Malik has alleged that the raids on Anurag Kashyap and Tapsee Pannu were an attempt to suppress the voice of those who speak against the central government.
- Khandu said, he had recently asked the chief secretary to compile details of such reserve forests and send a proposal to the Centre with a request to use such forest land for carrying out development work.
- Five jawans were taking part in a night firing practice when the incident took place.
- Santosh is planning to set up a Green India Foundation to take up the tree plantation programme extensively and also spread it to other parts of the country.
- the Tibetan government-in-exile, had asked the Centre and the Kangra district medical officer to vaccinate the Dalai Lama and those working around him at the earliest,