300 get food poisoning at religious feast
About 300 people fell sick due to food poisoning following a religious feast in Rajasthan's Udaipur district, police said on Thursday.
The incident occured Wednesday in Rishabhdev town where people had gone to a feast at Dashamata temple, police said.
After eating 'Dal Bati Churma', they complained of abdomen pain and vomited. They were taken to a hospital.
Eighteen persons were hospitalized. The rest were given medicines, police said.
Their condition is now considered to be out of danger.