After Kim, Kylie, Kendall, Kourtney Kardashian shares own lingerie picture
It looks like American reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian was a little salty that she didn't get an invite to the recent viral photoshoot of her sisters Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian. However, Kourtney, who is ever the sport, took to her Instagram feed and posted a sexy photo of herself, jokingly bagging on her sisters as is often seen on the hit reality TV show which will air for the last time this March. The Poosh founder can be seen posing in red lingerie while sitting on the floor of her huge walk-in wardrobe featuring rows of shoes, clothes, bags and other pieces of lingerie strewn about the ground. The 41-year-old can be seen sporting small hoops, a skull and bones pendant on a thin chain, her long hair fastened into a side braid, minimal make-up on her face and red French nails to complement the look.
She jokingly captioned the post, "Since I wasn't invited to the sister shoot ..." In reference to the sisters' photoshoot for Kim's latest Skims line. The shoot notably featured Kim, Kendall, and Kylie all wearing red lingerie for Valentine's Day.
Kourtney fans were quick to shower the mother-of-three with praise and support. "UR THE HOTTEST SISTER QUEEN," one commenter wrote. "You weren't invited because you are the best sister," another user wrote. "Because they know u stole the show [heart]," said one commenter. Another said, "You deserved your own solo shoot anyways."
As reported by Fox News, Kourtney and Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, seemingly confirmed their relationship on Tuesday with an Instagram post from the Poosh founder. The post featured the two holding hands after Valentine's Day weekend. The couple had also previously shared photos of the same fireplace on Valentine's Day, sparking rumours about their romance, especially when Barker shared a picture of Kourtney's feet featuring her anklet. And apparently the couple has even been blessed by both families. According to an insider source that spoke to Us Weekly, "They have big modern families [and they] both are dedicated to their kids. They come from these modern families with modern relationships. Both of their families are supportive. It's still very new, but they are both very excited by how easy it all has been."
(With ANI inputs)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.