Disha Patani turns on the oomph in bodycon gown with thigh high slit, SEE PICS
Malang actor Disha Patani's Instagram feed is a sight for sore eyes, and the sexy actor is always sharing stunning shots of herself looking as hot as it is humanly possible. Most recently Disha took to her Instagram to share a series of photos of herself looking absolutely resplendent in a corseted, bodycon gown with a thigh high slit in a shimmery, deep blue fabric by ace designer duo, Falguni Shane Peacock. Disha completed her look with saphhire and diamond jewellery in her ears, fingers and her hands as well. Like most of her looks, Disha was sporting big hair that framed her sculpted faced with its tousled waves, deep blue, shimmery eye makeup and subtle nude make-up for the rest of her face, crediting herself for the hair styling and makeup. The Baaghi actor shared the images with the caption, "Hair and makeup by me styling @aasthasharma outfit @falgunishanepeacockindia. (sic)"
On the professional front, Disha was last seen in the film Malang which released in 2020 and also starred Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunal Kemmu. She has completed the shooting of Radhe in which Disha will be seen sharing screen space with Salman Khan, also seen in the film are Randeep Hooda, Jackie Shroff and Megha Akash. The movie is directed by Prabhu Deva and produced by Salman Khan, Sohail Khan and Atul Agnihotri and is slated for release in theatres on 13 May 2021, an Eid release like most of Salman's films. She is also keeping busy with Ek Villian 2, directed by Mohit Suri for which she has been prepping really hard, taking a lot of workshops and immersing herself to prep best for the film according to sources close to her. A source told bollywoodhungama.com, "Disha has been taking a lot of workshops and is immersing herself in full prep for the film. She also has been doing a ton of reading sessions for the film, to stay on top of her game. She will start shooting for the project soon." KTina is also one of her upcoming projects.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.