Kajol adds a little edge to basic all-black look with quirky asymmetric jacket
- For the promotions of her recently released film, Tribhanga, Kajol wore a gorgeous asymmetric jacket that featured a unique print. The actor taught us how to dress like a boss babe with her attire.
Just add a little edge to a classic black jacket and it becomes the most badass outfit. Kajol's latest sartorial pick is a testimony to this statement. The actor, who is busy promoting her recently released Netflix movie Tribhanga, has been giving us a lot of boss babe outfit ideas lately and we have to say that the latest one is our most favourite. Have you seen it yet?
For the event, Kajol donned an all-black quirky attire. She wore a well-fitted asymmetric jacket that was adorned with unique foliate prints in ivory and green colour that popped against the black and gave the jacket a lot of character. She teamed the statement-making piece with a pair of coordinated pants. The whole look came together with Kajol's belt that was made of a matching cloth.
The mother-of-two accessorised her outfit with a statement silver choker and nothing else, which we think was a great call. She teamed the attire with a pair of strappy metallic-coloured heels. Kajol opted for a no-makeup makeup look which featured a subtle shimmery eye shadow with kohl-clad eyes, mascara-laden lashes and a nude lip. She also left her slightly wavy side-parted hair down, adding a gentle tone to the fierce look. Her stylist Aastha Sharma shared the aforementioned images on Instagram. Check them out:
Isn't Kajol's outfit a must-have in every boss babe's wardrobe? The ensemble is from the shelves of the homegrown brand AMPM and to add this to your collection, you will have to spend ₹30,000.
On the work front, Kajol was last seen in the 2021 release Tribhanga sharing screen space with Mithila Palkar and Tanvi Azmi. Prior to that, she was a part of a short film, Devi that also featured Neha Dhupia and Shruti Haasan. She was even seen sharing screen space with her real-life husband Ajay Devgn in the 2020 release Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.