Malaika Arora adds a touch of chic to ₹5k comfy dress during impromptu shoot
- Malaika Arora has been telling us the correct way to rock a comfy outfit with panache for the longest time now and her latest pictures that are from an impromptu shoot in her balcony featuring a maxi dress are giving us all the inspiration that we need.
Since the lockdown began in March 2020 and we all started staying inside our homes, comfy clothes became our best friend. Loungewear suddenly became a necessity, but it was celebrities like Kareena Kapoor Khan and Malaika Arora who showed us that comfy clothing can also look fabulous. They were the ones who made kaftans a wardrobe must-have and now Malaika is showing us how to make a comfy maxi dress look photoshoot worthy.
The actor recently took to her Instagram account and shared some stories of herself wearing a stunning green maxi dress while lounging in her balcony. The gathered tiered dress had a round neck and bright blue corded straps. The green dress was adorned with a quirky print that was inspired by an Indian stamp. Malaika opted to go sans-makeup for the day and looked absolutely radiant. She left her freshly blow-dried middle-parted hair down.
The Chaiyya-Chaiyya girl also opted to get clicked without any accessories, letting the dress make the statement and we totally agree with the decision. If you also want to add this dress to your wardrobe, let us tell you a little more about it. It is by the homegrown brand Dandelion and is worth ₹4,950.
Malaika recently returned from her vacation in Goa. The actor rang in her New Year 2021 with her boyfriend Arjun Kapoor and her family including sister, Amrita Arora. Check out some of the stunning images from her dreamy holiday:
Malaika Arora is truly the queen of loungewear. The actor has decoded the perfect way to nail a look that is comfy enough to lounge around all day in and, at the same time, appropriately chic in order to go out for brunch with your friends. We are taking notes from her look book, are you?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- ‘Ready Shetty Go’: Shilpa Shetty Kundra dolls up in a handcrafted red and white Bandhani shirt and skirt on Women’s Day 2021 to shoot for another episode of Super Dancer Chapter 4 and fans can’t stop swooning over her outfit of the day
- Janhvi Kapoor and Kriti Sanon were spotted during their casual day outs in Mumbai. Both the actors opted to wear similar outfits which included a basic top teamed with a pair of distressed denims. That is not all, they even went for similar accessories and were seen wearing black footwear and carrying tote bags. We are a fan of this casual look as well. What about you?
- Shraddha Kapoor shared pictures of herself looking like a dream in a gorgeous golden and blue lehenga choli set at the wedding ceremony of her cousin Priyaank Sharma with Shaza Morani. However, the stunning outfit was made by a brand that has been co-founded by her masi Padmini Kohlapure.
- Singham star Kajal Aggarwal makes jaws drop in awe as she remains at the top of her fashion game in a wine discharge print organza saree while looking forward to a grand release of Mosagallu and one of her highly anticipated movies of Tollywood, Acharya
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared an image of herself wearing a beautiful turtle-neck sweater. The special thing about it was that the jumper was knitted by the actor's mom, Madhu Chopra while she was staying in London.
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- Nora Fatehi has a collection of dresses that ranges from minis to everything you can think of. The fashionista, who is often snapped in a beautiful attire, loves a good dress and we always end up taking inspiration from her sartorial picks.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.