Sanjana Sanghi redefines safari-chic in military green crop jacket and trousers
- Sanjana Sanghi slays military green pallette while looking chic as ever in crop jacket and trousers by Shantanu And Nikhil as she wraps up another schedule of ‘Om: The Battle Within’ on a fashion high note
Making jaws drop in a spunky avatar, Dil Bechara-fame actor Sanjana Sanghi redefined safari-chic in military inspired ensembles as she wrapped the schedule of her upcoming film. Slaying the military green pallette while looking chic as ever, Sanjana gave a glimpse of her luxe wanderer look as she wrapped up another schedule of ‘Om: The Battle Within’ on a fashion high note.
Taking to her social media handle, Sanjana shared a couple of pictures featuring her in the lap of nature. The diva donned a full-sleeves military green crop jacket sporting breast pockets, subtle embroidery finish and a golden buttoned-down front.
The jacket was teamed with a pair of high-waist military green trousers that were extra baggy on the thighs and narrowed on the way down to the ankles. Completing her look with a pair of brown heels, Sanjana accessorised her look with a golden bracelet and a thunderbolt-shaped gold earcuff.
Leaving her mid-parted sleek tresses open, the actor opted for smokey eye makeup and amped up the glam quotient with a dab of nude pink lipstick. Looking handsdown ravishing, Sanjana captioned the pictures, “Just can’t seem to get myself to jump out of this one @snbyshantanunikhil Celebrating another schedule wrapping up on #OmTheBattleWithin (sic).”
The military inspired ensembles are credited to S&N label of Indian fashion designers Shantanu and Nikhil who are known for their drapes and ability to put subtle India on contemporary fashion with their luxury collections. The label boasts of juxtaposing heritage and spunk, traditional and modern, ceremonial and military exuding modern twists like neo-drape balanced with new-age details.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.