Sonakshi Sinha’s hand embroidered cape, kite pants set gleeful mood for the week
- Sonakshi Sinha paints the Internet yellow with her bright and cheerful hand embroidered cape and coordinated kite pants worth ₹39k by Arpita Mehta that will surely leave the wearer feeling confident and beautiful and we can’t help but take cues from the minimalist yet fashion-forward style
Adding all the missing energy and warmth to our weekday, Dabangg star Sonakshi Sinha served a radiant look from her sartorial closet which has set us swooning over her fusion style early morning. Drawing the fashion police’s attention with her bright and cheerful fashion, Sonakshi served a flattering take on Indian wear that is sure to leave the wearer feeling confident and beautiful and the fashionista is us can’t help but take cues, future planners that we are.
Making heads turn with her minimalist yet fashion-forward style, Sonakshi painted the Internet yellow with radiance and happiness as pictures from her latest photoshoot went viral. The diva was featured donning a camel twig print hand embroidered yoke cape with a pair of coordinated kite pants.
Made of organza and silk fabrics, the ensemble promised a seamless blend of ethnic and contemporary that enhanced the feminine silhouette. Leaving her mid-parted hair open, Sonakshi flaunted the trendy cuts and eclectic colour palette by opting for no jewellery except a pair of earrings with green accents.
Wearing a dab of nude lipstick shade and neutral tone makeup, the actor’s fashion style set a rather gleeful mood for the week. She captioned the picture, “And it was all yellow (sic).”
The ensemble is credited to Indian fashion designer, Arpita Mehta's eponymous label that boasts of viewing fashion as a form of self-expression and aesthetic of hand-embroidered mirror work ensembles. The outfit originally costs ₹39,000 on her designer website.
Sonakshi Sinha’s cape and kite pants belong to Arpita Mehta’s Fusion Meadaura collection.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Gauahar Khan has been sharing snippets from her honeymoon in Udaipur with hubby Zaid Darbar. However, her fans cannot help but swoon over the stunning outfits that the actor wore on her trip. Her latest images wearing a makhmal suit has been making headlines and we are taking notes.
- Telugu star Ram Pothineni shows how to break the monotony of menswear when it comes to ethnic style. The actor was seen promoting his latest release, Red, in designer Kunal Rawal's purple potted flower kurta
- Sara Ali Khan is the latest celebrity to visit the Maldives and have a gala time. The actor is also giving us major holiday fashion goals in her beachwear.
- For a recent Ask Me Anything session on her Instagram account, Deepika Padukone wore an uber cool knit vest and left us speechless. The actor answered various questions such as the first thing that she does in the morning and her favourite thing to cook during this session.
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed