Labourer hospitalised after suffering electric shock at Mumbai station
There was also a short circuit at Dadar station’s platform no. 7 when railway workers were repairing a fanmumbai Updated: May 17, 2018 16:14 IST
A labourer has been rushed to hospital after he suffered an electric shock at Dadar railway station on the central line on Thursday afternoon.
The worker was digging a pit when the incident took place.“He was immediately rushed to Sion hospital and is stable now,” said a Central Railway official, requesting anonymity. “It was a minor injury.”
In another incident, at Dadar station’s platform number 7, in the canteen, railway workers were repairing a fan when there was a short circuit. No one was injured in the incident.
First Published: May 17, 2018 14:00 IST