Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris was raped at 14, says her father was murdered
Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris is opening up like never before. In an intimate interview to Rolling Stone magazine, her first ever, the 18-year-old revealed that she battled depression and drug addiction after she was sexually assaulted by a “complete stranger” at age 14.
The late pop icon’s only daughter also talked about her issues with depression and drug addiction. Paris revealed that she attempted suicide “multiple times” in the years after her father’s death.
“It was just once that it became public,” Paris reveals to the magazine, also sharing that she had been ‘cutting herself’ at the time and hiding it from her family.
“It was just self-hatred, low self-esteem, thinking that I couldn’t do anything right, not thinking I was worthy of living anymore.”
Talking about MJ’s 2009 death, she blamed Dr Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter, for getting her father hooked on anesthetic. “All arrows point” to Jackson having been murdered somehow, she said.
The interview quoted Paris as being adamant of being her father’s biological daughter and saying she considers herself black. “He is my father. He will always be my father. He never wasn’t, and he never will, not be. People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it’s almost scary,” she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- BTS singer V left fans in India screaming after he was seen thanking a yoga instructor with a "namaste."
- BTS singer Jungkook was the talk of the town with his surprise VLive followed by his statements on his upcoming mixtape, dubbed JJK1, on Saturday.
Jonita Gandhi: Music industry is still male dominant and there’s a certain stereotyping that’s happening with women
- Sajid Khan of the Sajid-Wajid fame has said in a recent interview how Salman Khan has been supporting him after his brother Wajid's death last year.
- Last year, BTS singer Jimin caused a frenzy among Indian BTS fans when he said he watched 3 Idiots.
- BTS singer V confirmed that his mixtape would feature 13 songs. This revelation has left the fandom, ARMY, in an emotional state.
- Nick Jonas has released the title track from his new album Spaceman. The singer revealed that most songs on the album are musical love letters to Priyanka Chopra.
- BTS singer Jungkook took to Twitter and shared a selfie flaunting his blue hair. The singer caused a frenzy among fans and left a few wondering if the hair colour change has something to do with his mixtape.