Dhanush’s adorable picture with sons Linga and Yatra goes viral, see pic
Actor Dhanush’s latest picture with his sons Yatra and Linga has gone viral on social media. The picture has over 5 lakh likes and 6400 comments on Instagram.
Captioning the picture, Dhanush wrote: “When your first born wears your t-shirt and argues it’s his.” Aditi Rao Hydari was one among the many who commented. She wrote: “I hope they are harassing you nicely.”
Dhanush is married to Aishwarya, younger daughter of actor Rajinikanth. The couple tied the knot in 2004 and their two sons Yatra and Linga were born in 2006 and 2010 respectively.
On the career front, Dhanush has nearly half a dozen projects in his kitty. Last seen on screen in Tamil action-comedy Pataas; he currently awaits the release of his upcoming film Jagame Thandiram, which has been directed by Karthik Subbaraj.
Karthik’s film sees Dhanush play a gangster. Recently, pictures of Dhanush with a handlebar mustache from the sets of the film went viral on social media. It is rumoured that Dhanush will be seen in this look in the flashback portion of the movie.
The project, which marks the maiden collaboration of Dhanush and Karthik, has been predominantly shot in London apart from a few other places in the UK.
Meanwhile, Dhanush also awaits the release of Mari Selvaraj’s Karnan. Recently, reports emerged that Karnan is based on a caste riot that took place in Kodiyankulam in 1991. Talking about the project, the director was quoted in a report by Cinema Express: “Dhanush gave me the chance to work with him after watching Pariyerum Perumal. Just like my first film, this one will also address an important issue.”
Dhanush also has a film each with filmmakers Vetrimaaran and Ramkumar. He also has a Hindi project with Raanjhanaa filmmaker Aanand L Rai in the offing.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor and his glamorous wife Mira Rajput rocked the airport look on Tuesday. See their pictures here.
- Suhana Khan shared another picture with her friends as she partied in New York. Just a day before, she had shared another photo picture with her friends.
- In a special video for International Women's Day, Shweta Tiwari addresses her daughter Palak and remembers her own fight against domestic violence. Check it out here.
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Rubina Dilaik cheered for Tony Kakkar and Aly Goni as the music video of Tera Suit released but did not tag Jasmin Bhasin. Rubina and Jasmin's relationship soured on Bigg Boss 14.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.