When love goes wild!
Everything is fair in love and war. So, much so that you can even hit your better half? Well, some recent cases suggest so. Check out the bitter reality.
Divorce and re-marriages are hard and accepted truth of the glam word. And suicide case of second wife of actor Naveen Nishchol, alleging torture, has brought to fore certain social and emotional void in the lives of the glitterati.
Model and actress Cleo Isaac reveals some horrible encounters that she witnessed in her first marriage. "I never realized what happened to me after my first marriage. I didn't know much about my husband and after few days of my marriage, he beat me so severely that I received serious injuries. He behaved in such an inhuman manner that I was completely shocked. He used to attack me in front of his family members and maids. I never felt so humiliated in life. He didall that in such a manner as if it was a very normal thing to do! I complained about him to the cops and he was arrested but the incident left a serious scar on mind. How can some husbands behave like a beast? My only advice is that one should never bear all this. I believe that if you take care of yourself only then God will take care of you," says Cleo.
But Isaac is not alone. Salman Khan's highhanded behavior with Aishwarya Rai during their association was well-reported everywhere. According to a close source, "There were many occasions when Salman turned violent on Ash which became the main reason, among many others, for their break-off. Ash took a wise decision to walk out of Salman's life otherwise she would have faced difficulty in accommodating with him."
Many actresses, who are happily married, suggest that if a husband doesn't leave his stardom and his celebrity status outside his house, married life is bound to suffer. Neha, actor Manoj Vajpayee's wife, explains, "If husband and wife behave as a normal couple then marriage will last longer. Once you leave your success and achievements outside and enter home as a normal man, there will never be a problem of marital discord."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.