Bigg Boss 11: Bandgi Kalra, Puneesh Sharma or Luv Tyagi. Who should be kicked out of the show?
The fight to survive inside the house is becoming tougher by the day and more so for the commoners - this week, only commoners have been nominated for evictions. Luv Tyagi, Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra are in the danger zone.
Luv started on an interesting note when he was one of the most active among five ‘padosis’ or neighbours on Bigg Boss 11. However, when the neighbours entered the house, Luv seemed to fade away in the background and has often used others to shield himself from tough tasks as well as nominations. Should he be allowed another week inside the house?
After a quiet start on the show, Bandgi attracted limelight with her fights and antics. She has also created ruckus, thanks to her closeness to Puneesh. From kissing under the blanket to getting locked up in the washroom, the couple has made quite an effort to get maximum footage on the show. Will it work in her favour and save her from evictions this weekend?
Other than fighting with fellow contestants, Puneesh also seems to be using his “relationship” with Bandgi as a game strategy. However, with both Puneesh and Bandgi being nominated for evictions, Tuesday’s episode hinted that Puneesh maybe rethinking his strategy. He was talking to Akash Dadlani when the latter said Bandgi might be using Puneesh for her advantage and Puneesh didn’t even react or deny, hinting towards the changing equations. Will he survive another week inside the house?
As the channel seeks votes from the viewers to decide who is the first one to be kicked out of the reality show, we invite our readers to vote for their least favourite contestant and decide who should be the one to be evicted from Bigg Boss 11.
Catch all the latest updates from Bigg Boss 11 here
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla was spotted at the Mumbai airport on Monday. He was asked by photographers about his good looks for which he had a classy reply.
- Fans of Netflix's The Crown took to Twitter following the Prince Harry-Meghan Markle interview with Oprah Winfrey. Here's how they reacted.
- Simi Garewal on Monday said that she doesn't believe what Meghan Markle said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and called the Duchess of Sussex 'evil' for playing the victim and race cards.
- Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin issue a clarification on Twitter after Rubina Dilaik's fans attacked her. Fans associated her tweet on Sunday about manipulative people with the Bigg Boss 14 winner.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.