Bigg Boss 12 day 101 highlights: Deepak Thakur impresses Gauahar Khan, Alisa Panwar, Jasmin Bhasin
The hotel task continued on the second day as contestants woke up to the hit number, Salaam Namaste. Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauahar Khan entered the house and recalled the emotional moments she spent there. Romil Chaudhary became the first contestant to participate in the contest with Gauahar as his partner.
As the task started, Gauahar asked Deepak Thakur to prepare tea for her. She didn’t like the tea and asked him to make it again. She also asked the contestants to write her praise on Karanvir Bohra’s chest. Meanwhile, Romil asked Dipika Kakar to repeatedly shout “I quit” as part of the task.
Gauahar asked Sreesanth to convince Dipika to give away her nikah dupatta and her husband Shoaib Ibrahim’s jacket and put them in store room. However, he refused to perform the task leaving Dipika upset. Sreesanth lost his temper while Gauahar, Dipika and Surbhi Rana tried to cool him down.
Meanwhile, Gauahar also asked Karanvir to prepare coffee for her. However, it was Surbhi who won the star badge and appealed to her fans for votes.
It was now Dipika’s turn to become the new in-house guest. She ordered Surbhi to make cardamom tea for her. The latter was also asked to shave off half of Romil’s beard. Later, Dipika withdrew her orders and let him keep his beard. Karanvir was assigned the task of dressing Deepak in drag. The whole act was hilarious and contestants couldn’t stop laughing over his new look.
TV actor Alisha Panwar entered the house as the next guest. She asked Romil to prepare ginger green tea for her. Meanwhile, Deepak was asked to perform in his new get-up and entertain the guests. Impressed by his performance, Alisha awarded him a star badge and he also got the opportunity to appeal to his fans for votes.
Surbhi Rana was declared the last in-house guest along with actor Jasmin Bhasin who entered the house as the new celebrity guest. As the task progressed, Surbhi asked the contestants to laugh out loud without a break. Jasmin ordered Deepak to offer her water at room temperature and then entertain them with a musical performance inside the pool. Deepak stepped into the water and sang a song for them. Karanvir also thought of impressing her by offering her a foot message. He was, however, given an additional task to give Romil a makeover.
Jasmin also ordered Dipika to perform a dance for her while Deepak was asked to sing a song. However, Deepak won the task and earned one more badge for his performance.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.