Bigg Boss 12 day 95: Viewers question Somi Khan for her closeness with Romil Chaudhary, she rubbishes the claims
It was a fun-filled day in the Bigg Boss house as RJ Malishka entered the house for a radio session. Bigg Boss gave a new task to the contestants to prove themselves to the audience in a chat session.
Bigg Boss first asked Dipika Kakar and Romil Chaudhary to go for the chat session. Dipika shared her dislike for Romil loud and clear. She said that Romil has no emotions and can go to any length to win the show. Romil declares that he along with Deepak Thakur and Surbhi Rana will be the top three finalists on the show. The callers asked Dipika if she could survive in the house without Sreesanth as she tried her best to clear her stand.
It was fun to watch Somi Khan and Deepak going together for the chat session. On being asked to describe his feelings for her, Deepak sang a song ‘Tere Naino Se’ for her and confessed that he likes her a lot. However, the chat took a serious turn when the callers asked Somi Khan about her feelings for Romil. She refused to swear on her mother to prove that she doesn’t have any romantic feelings for him. Even Deepak made it clear that the show is his first priority and not Somi.
Friends-turned-foes Sreesanth and Karanvir Bohra were called together for the radio chat. A caller told Sreesanth that it was heartbreaking when he said for Karanvir, “Iske baap ki aukaat nahi hai (even his father cannot afford it).” Sreesanth denied giving such a statement. This led to a huge fight between the two as they accused each other of insulting their fathers. Sreesanth got emotional post the chat and apologized to Karanvir for his bad behaviour.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.