Bigg Boss 12, day 66: Surbhi Rana, Deepak Thakur to compete for captaincy as Happy Club breaks up
The luxury budget task continued in the Bigg Boss house with Team Red dominating the game. A day before, Megha Dhade and Jasleen Matharu from Team Blue had been struggling with their own team member, Rohit Suchanti who joined hands with rival team’s Deepak Thakur. The men pulled the lever in Team Red’s favour making the snake’s eyes turn blue. As a result, Sreesanth from Team Blue entered the snake’s mouth to help the women who were screaming for help. Much to their disappointment, the former cricketer gave up soon after seeing how Deepak and Rohit were fist-fighting with Jasleen and Megha in order to get hold of the lever. At the end of the task, Team Red was declared the winner and was made eligible for captaincy.
Post the completion of the task, Bigg Boss asked the contestants to name three members of the winning team who did not contribute in the team’s victory. On the basis of majority, Romil Chaudhary, Somi Khan and Karanvir Bohra were named as the underperformers. The remaining Team Red players Surbhi Rana and Deepak sealed their place in the captaincy race to become the new captain of the house.
However, this led to a big fight among the Happy Club members who claimed they were better than the other. While Somi accused the other members of not sharing their strategies and undermining her, Surbhi had her own differences with Romil for turning up against her during the last task.
Meanwhile, Sreesanth was upset with Rohit for calling him ‘Flipshanth’ during the snake task. As he threatened to beat him up for insulting his father’s name, Bigg Boss called him in the confession room and explained that Rohit was probably not aware that a person’s name begins with his father’s name in South India. Sreesanth immediately confronted Rohit and asked him if he had insulted his father. The latter refused having any knowledge of the South Indian names and apologised for his mistake.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.
- As they plan a small and sweet celebration for their third wedding anniversary on Thursday, Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao talk about seeking help from a marriage counsellor.
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.