Bigg Boss 14: Shehnaaz Gill reveals she will enter the Bigg Boss house only on this condition
Fans are missing Shehnaaz Gill’s entertaining antics on Bigg Boss 14 and have been making her trend on Twitter ever since the show returned to the small screen. However, in a new video shared by a fan club, she revealed that she will come back only on one condition.
When asked if she plans to be a part of Bigg Boss 14, Shehnaaz said, “Mera khatam ho gaya. Kyun jaaun main dobara? Mujhe kya zaroorat hai Bigg Boss mein aane ki? Mereko toh sab kuch mil gaya, jo mujhe chahiye tha. Ab toh main agar gayi toh as a guest jaugi like ‘hello, hi, okay, bye.’ (I finished Bigg Boss. Why should I go on the show again? What is the need for it? If I have to go in the Bigg Boss house, I will go as a guest, exchange pleasantries and leave).”
Recently, Shehnaaz gave a savage answer when asked if she is missing Bigg Boss 14. She replied, “Main kyun miss karungi, mujhe poori duniya miss kar rahi hai (Why should I miss anything? The whole world is missing me).”
Shehnaaz, an actor and singer from Punjab, became a household name with Bigg Boss 13. Her fun and vivacious personality won many admirers and she ended up finishing in the top three.
Bigg Boss 14, which has the theme ‘ab scene paltega (the scene is set to change)’, has former Bigg Boss contestants Sidharth Shukla, Gauahar Khan and Hina Khan living in the Bigg Boss house as ‘seniors’. They will be throwing challenges at the contestants and putting them through the wringer.
Even though Shehnaaz is not one of the ‘seniors’ to return to the Bigg Boss house this season, she was referred to in an episode earlier this week. Bigg Boss 14 contestant Sara Gurpal teased Sidharth and called him ‘Punjab ka jija (brother-in-law of Punjab)’. Sidharth and Shehnaaz were known for their closeness on Bigg Boss 13 and were lovingly called ‘Sidnaaz’.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.