'I use a men's fairness cream'
The talented doctor-turned-actor and producer-cum-entrepreneur Anuj Saxena, wears many hats everyday HT City caught up with the versatile man to know more about his new projects.
With so much happening, how does the actor manage to breathe?
Multi-faceted: Acting happened by chance to me. Balaji Telefilms has been instrumental in shaping up my acting career.but now I want to explore more as an actor and as a producer. I don't want to restrict myself to anything. I am trying new things with production.
I have 2-3 films in the pipeline, about which I don't want to talk now. TV has changed a lot of late. It is all about packaging now..the better content one comes up with, the larger audience one can expect to reach out to.
TRPs can either make or mar any TV actor today. In the end I will always be a doctor; paediatrics is my calling and my passion.
Metrosexual ty: Men's grooming has seen a boom of late, hasn't it? Men no longer feel shy to call themselves 'metrosexuals'. I am one of them too..I want to look good and feel good.
We actors have to undergo hectic schedules, that at times does take a toll on the skin and overall health, so it is very important to follow a stress free regime.
I personally use a men's fairness cream launched by my company. This company is actually my father's brainchild, that was in 1988. It is also one of the sponsors of the Filmfare Awards.
Maverick: My production company, 'Maverick Productions' has a number of projects in pipeline. One of them is a movie titled, Dulha Mil Gaya, starring Shah Rukh Khan, Fardeen Khan and Sushmita Sen. It's an out and out romantic movie on the lines of Mills and Boon romance.
The entire film is shot in the beautiful locales of West Indies.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.