Mouni Roy shares happy memories with Aashka Goradia on her birthday, recalls silent fights, being greedy gluttons. See pics
Mouni Roy has shared a touching post to wish her BFF Aashka Goradia on her birthday, reminiscing about when they met each other for the first time, their silent fights, and sharing their interest in history, music, arts and dancing. The actor posted the special birthday note along with several throwback pictures of their time together.
She also shared pictures of a wedding and vacations. Sharing the pictures on Instagram, Mouni wrote, “From meeting that first time a decade back in Sankraman 11b till the minutes before we spoke, from planning a day trip which never planned out (when you were learning how to fly a plane ); to actually taking an eight day long trip together. From us not knowing anything about how to do make up to learning to be an artist ( basically you , I still am really bad at it but waiting for all the products my dresser s gonna get filled with). From sharing our interest in history music arts dancing to being the greedy gluttons with the slightest mention of food !!! Cleaning up real nice to being in rags & still feel as good (that rhymed) good bad ugly, silent fights, loud happiness, NO Gossip & internalizing life has been sooo much fun with you AASHU @aashkagoradia.”
Complimenting her for having come a long way in life, she added, “From hating to go to the gym to you becoming a true Yogini. A friend, observer, woman I truely look upto , you have come a long way. I only hope and pray this is only the beginning of our journey inwards , we as friends & you an entrepreneur and any path you wish to take”
Mouni ended the note teasing their upcoming project together as she wrote, “Happy birthday babygirl P.s can’t wait for our shoot ‘date’ together ....Ssssshhhh.”
Mouni played the female lead in one of the three Diwali releases this year, Made In China, opposite Rajkummar Rao. Aashka was last seen in TV show Daayan and is very popular on social media for her yoga and pole dancing videos.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.