Newlyweds Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh gift fans special video on Karwa Chauth 2020
Singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh, who got married last month, dropped a sweet video online on the occasion of Karwa Chauth. The clip is from their first celebration and she is seen sporting sindoor (vermillion), chooda (bridal bangles) and henna on her palms.
The lip-sync video begins with Neha flaunting her mehendi, as the song Mehendi Da Rang Guda Guda plays in the background. Rohanpreet then comes into the frame and they dance together. He then plants a kiss on her cheek.
“Is video k Liye bht zyada wait kiya (Waited too long for this video), have been seeing so many couple videos and now I feel sooo lucky that finally I can proudly post videos with My Beautiful Wife @nehakakkar I love you meri zindagi (my life). Shukar hai (Thank God). @itsjassilohka @rana_sotal #NehuPreet,” Rohanpreet wrote on Instagram, sharing the video. Neha commented, “Oh mera (my) baby.. I love you the most!!”
Singer Tony Kakkar, Neha’s brother, was all heart for the couple. “Dono kitne pyaare ho yaar (You two are so cute),” he commented. Singer and model Baani Sandhu wrote, “Both r looking so swt. Cutest couple I have ever seen. Touchwood.” Another comment of hers read, “Awwwwww looking so pretty bhaabi g @nehakakkar First karwachauth Aapka (this is your first Karwa Chauth).”
Recently, Neha added Mrs Singh to her name on Instagram, days after marrying Rohanpreet. After haldi and mehendi ceremonies, and a sangeet night in Delhi on October 23, they got married the next day in an Anand Karaj ceremony at a gurdwara in the morning. In the evening, they tied the knot according to Hindu rituals. The wedding festivities ended with a glitzy reception in Chandigarh.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.