‘No guarantee...’: On China, Rajnath Singh says forces given free hand #HTLS2020

UPDATED ON NOV 26, 2020 10:38 PM IST
About The Video

Rajnath Singh, Defence Minister of India, commented on the border tension with China, at the 18th edition of the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit. While issuing an assurance that the Narendra Modi administration would not allow any violation of India's territorial integrity, Singh said that talks with China on multiple levels were underway, but there was no guarantee about the outcome. He hailed the bravery of Indian soldiers at the Line of Actual Control, and said that security forces had been given a free hand to drive the Chinese army back in case of aggression. Watch the full video for more.

[RELATED VIDEOS]

SHARE
Story Saved