Serbia will never recognise Kosovo independence: president
Serbia will never recognise the independence of Kosovo, President Boris Tadic said on Sunday as the Albanian-majority territory parliament made the historic declaration.
"Serbia will never recognise the independence of Kosovo. Serbia has reacted and will react with all peaceful, diplomatic and legal means to annul this act committed by Kosovo's institutions," Tadic said in a statement.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Europe recorded 1 million new COVID-19 cases last week, an increase of 9% from the previous week and a reversal that ended a six-week decline in new infections, WHO said Thursday.
- Statisticians say the change in designations has been a long time coming, given that the US population has more than doubled since 1950.
- Afghanistan is experiencing a nationwide spike in bombings, targeted killings, and other violence as peace negotiations in Qatar between the Taliban and the Afghan government continue.
- Although many in the community consider the place where the Black man died to be a sacred space, it also has presented some headaches for the city.
- To get their shots, some residents took a ferry across the sprawling James River to cities such as Williamsburg.