Six Indians arrested by Pakistani security forces
Pakistani Security Forces have arrested 6 Indians for allegedly trying to cross into Pakistan through its border with Afghanistan, Online news agency reported on Tuesday.
According to a private television, the Indians were arrested while trying to illegally enter into Pakistan from the Torkham town in Afghanistan on the Duran Line border on Tuesday.
The arrested Indians have been taken to an undisclosed place for interrogation, the news agency said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vaccinations must be administered within three months of the travel period and travellers will be required to show negative Covid-19 test results.
- Spain’s Constitutional Court on Monday rejected last-minute appeals by unions and women’s rights groups to hold any kind of street protest in the Spanish capital, following similar recent rulings by lower-level courts.
- Chandra Moore, 55, died Friday, Detroit police Sgt. Nicole Kirkwood said.
- The country’s collective investment scheme industry saw net annual inflows of 213 billion rand ($13.8 billion) in 2020, according to statistics released by the Association for Savings and Investment South Africa on Monday. That was the highest figure since 1965.
- The decision had been taken as a precaution, the National Office for Health System Safety (BASG) said late on Sunday, adding that there was "no evidence of a causal link" between the jab and the woman's death.
- Monday's poll findings follow a warning last week that despite recent high-profile appointments of women globally, wider progress towards equality in political representation and other key areas is faltering.