1. Alfie: An experimental sweet and sour beer discovered by the chef is inspired by mango Shrikhand, infused with fermented mango pulp and cardamom.
The White Owl – Brewery and Bistro (Lower Parel); Call: 33126124; Price: Rs 285 plus taxes (for 300ml); Rs 435 plus taxes (for 550ml)
2. Masala Chai Beer: The monsoon-special brown ale is infused with herbs and spices such as ginger, cardamom and cinnamon.
The Barking Deer Brewpub and Restaurant (Lower Parel); Call: 30151377; Price: Rs225 +Taxes; Pitcher: Rs1,000 +Taxes
3. Ale of Heroes : This Scotch Ale is an amalgamation of pale malt, chocolate, roasted malt, and a hint of wheat, which contributes to its dark caramel flavour. It acquires its whisky-like hue due to it.
The Barking Deer Brewpub (Lower Parel); Price: Rs225 +Taxes; Pitcher: Rs1,250 +Taxes
4. Mango Cider: A mild beer with a base of apple cider and concentrated Kesari mangoes (from Guajrat), which makes it sweet and tart. Mango season’s over. Which means this is the final batch.
Doolally Taproom (Bandra west); Call: 9969360726; Price: Rs 250 (inclusive of taxes) for a pint
5. Myspry Ale: An American-style Indian pale ale loaded with seasonal herbs. It’s a mix of bitterness and aroma, not for the faint of heart.
Brewbot Eatery and Pub Brewery (Andheri West);Call: 40034448; Price: Rs 300, inclusive of taxes