Alaya F wishes mom Pooja Bedi on 50th birthday: ‘Love you lots’
Actor Alaya F has wished her mother Pooja Bedi with precious picture. Alaya took to Instagram to share a photo of the two with a cute caption.
“Happy birthday Mama! Love you lots,” she captioned the photo. It shows Alaya and Pooja sitting next to each other in matching white outfits.
Pooja, too, shared a post on Twitter to mark her birthday. “I turned 50 ! Today!! Can’t believe I’ve been on this planet for Half a century!! Its all been so “magical”. Every bit of it! Thank each 1 of u who have been so supportive, interesting & decent even if we debate with conflicting views. lots of love & happiness to all of you,” he wrote in her tweet. She also shared a photo with her cute dog.
Alaya made her Bollywood debut earlier this year with Saif Ali Khan’s Jawaani Jaaneman.She played his young daughter that he had no clue about. Tabu played her mom and had a special role in the film.
Alaya’s father is businessman Farhan Furniturewala, who was married to Pooja from 1994 to 2003. Talking about her parents’ divorce, Alaya had told Pinkvilla, “I was 5 years old and I don’t really have that much memory of it. I had memory of years after that. I had a happy childhood and both my parents are still on great terms. They never made me feel that something sad has happened. It was just a divorce and it’s okay.”
Speaking about her equation with Pooja’s fiance, Maneck Contractor and her father’s wife, Fathima, Alaya said, “Now, my father has remarried and I have another brother Zan who I love dearly. People ask me, ‘How do you get along with your stepmother?’ I liked her. I have never known otherwise. I have a very good relationship with (Maneck) too. They are all wonderful, happy people so I have also been happy with them.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.