Alia Bhatt’s Prada Song teaser: Her eyes do the talking in Doorbeen’s new music video. Watch
The teaser of Alia Bhatt’s upcoming music video, The Prada Song is out and shares a small glimpse of the actor ahead of its release on Tuesday. The Doorbeen duo Onkar Singh and Gautam Sharma can also be seen setting up the mood in the video.
Alia had earlier given a Stranger Things twist to her debut music video in order to tease fans. After sharing the first look poster of the video, Alia posted a short video on Instagram Stories to give a sense of the upcoming single to her fans and followers.
With the theme song of the popular supernatural thriller Stranger Things playing, the video shows a van with psychedelic colours in the background. The video then turns upside down -- another reference to the show’s plotline of alternate dimension existing in parallel universe.
She also tagged the Lamberghini hitmakers and Jjust Music Official. The first look, which the actor shared on Friday, shows Alia with the musicians with a colourful and tropical aesthetic.
Alia already appears to be a fan of the popular Punjabi number, Lamberghini and was spotted dancing to the song at a friend’s wedding in a viral video.
Alia is currently shooting for her upcoming film, Sadak 2, being directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt. She will be seen opposite Aditya Roy Kapur in the film that brings back the original pairing of Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt. She will also be seen in Karan Johar’s Takht and Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Inshallah opposite Salman Khan.
Her upcoming big budget film, Brahmastra will show her pairing with boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor for the first time. It is set to hit theatres next year.
(With IANS inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.
- Actor Rhea Chakraborty's lawyer Satish Maneshinde has called the 12000-page charge sheet filed by the Narcotics Control Bureau in the Sushant Singh Rajput's death case a 'damp squib'.
- Gauahar Khan has shared a video of her father, recalling the 'most favourite memory' of her life. The actor's father died on Friday.
- Actor and politician Nafisa Ali has shared some glorious pictures from her youth. Needless to say, she looks beautiful in them. Check them out here.
- Janhvi Kapoor rang in her birthday on Saturday. On the occasion, the actor's sister Khushi took to Instagram and shared a video of a little Janhvi dancing in the house.