Amitabh Bachchan sends hand-written note to Kunal Kemmu for his ‘exceptional’ performance in Lootcase
Bollywood actor Kunal Kemmu, who recently was seen in comedy-thriller Lootcase, expressed happiness after receiving a hand-written appreciation note for his stunning performance from legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan.
On Sunday, the Kalyug actor shared the picture of a hand-written note sent by the 77-year-old star where he raved about the “exceptional” performance delivered by Kemmu in his recently released comedy movie Lootcase.
Released on July 31, the film featured Kemmu, and Rasika Gugal in lead roles, and premiered on Disney+ Hotstar, skipping the theatrical release due to Covid-19. While appreciating the whole team, the senior Bachchan, in the letter gave a special mention of Kemmu’s performance, noting his “expression, body language, and screen presence” as “outstanding”.
Upon receiving the congratulatory note, the Malang actor extended his thanks to the icon, and wrote: “Whaaaaaaatt!!!! This is just the most awesome awesome thing ever. I have often read or heard about this happening and always wished that one day I would also be deserving of one myself”.
Amitabh Bachchan often sends such self-written handwritten notes to actors, congratulating and appreciating their work. Directed by Rajesh Krishnan, the movie also starred Vijay Raaz, Ranvir Shorey, and Gajraj Rao in supporting roles, with an additional fictional character of the briefcase.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.