Arjun Kapoor hides his face after partying with rumoured girlfriend Malaika Arora. See pics
Rumoured couple Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora were spotted in Mumbai’s Juhu area, partying with their friends, including filmmaker Karan Johar. The two have been linked up for some weeks, after they were spotted out and about town together on numerous occasions.
The pictures and videos shared online show the two exiting a restaurant, where they were accompanied by Karan, Sanjay Kapoor and Sanjay’s wife, Maheep Kapoor. Interestingly, Arjun had on a face mask the whole time he was in public, perhaps to keep his look from his upcoming film, Panipat, a secret. He was wearing a white T-shirt with jeans and a cap.
Malaika, meanwhile, wore a leather skirt with a white top. Karan can be seen next to her, dressed in his usual inimitable style. You can check out pictures here.
In a recent appearance on Karan’s talk show, Koffee with Karan, he’d asked Malaika if she was single. She’d blushed and avoided answering the question. In an interview to Hindustan Times, in which she was asked about rumours of her tying the knot with Arjun, she said, “I never answer personal questions. Not that I shy away from answering or whatever. I just don’t feel comfortable talking about my personal life. And whatever my life has been, everyone is aware of it. I don’t need to be talking about it. I am just enjoying my life - it’s beautiful and precious.”
Arjun, son of producer Boney Kapoor, and Malaika, who was formerly married to Arbaaz Khan, have been spotted together on several occasions lately. It was reported that Arjun even accompanied her on her birthday in Italy. The were photographed at the Milan airport, holding hands - the only time they’ve shown any sort of public display of affection.
Maheep Kapoor, Arjun’s aunt, recently hosted a party for friends and family. The guests included Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sophie Choudry and Salman Khan’s sister-in-law Seema Khan. In a picture she shared on Instagram later, Arjun and Malaika can be seen sitting close to each other, with his arm protectively around her.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.