Arjun Rampal returns to sets of NailPolish, says ‘Pray for our health’. See pics
Arjun Rampal has shared his look from his upcoming project, titled NailPolish. The actor recently returned to work amid coronavirus pandemic and asked his fans to pray for the crew’s health.
Sharing a still from NailPolish on Instagram, Arjun wrote, “So good to be back to work. Wait for this one it knocked my socks of. Pray for our health. On the sets of #NailPolish Coming Soon. #BehindTheScenes @zee5premium #ManavKaul @anandntiwari @rajitkapurofficial @madhoo_rockstar @bugskrishna @tyyproductions @dhirajjkapoor @pradeepuppoor7.” In the still, the actor is in a blue silk kurta and is in conversation with someone. He also attached a picture of his co-star Manav Kaul, who is seen in a jovial mood.
Arjun, along with his model girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades and their one-year-old son Arik, was stuck on an extended vacation in Karjat during lockdown. “We decided to stay back for my son’s safety. While he is too young now, this will be a story to tell him when he grows older. Besides, Mumbai is just a few hours away, and hence, easily accessible in case of an emergency,” he had told Mid-Day. “Since there are no cases here, we are secure. We have an open space and [are enjoying] being amid nature instead of confined to an apartment,” he added.
The couple had also shared glimpses of their time in Karjat on Instagram. Arjun had shared a video from the location which had a large swimming pool, a big backyard with tall palm trees and a gym. It showed them playing board games, spending time with a golden retriever and Arik.
He had also shared the first clear pictures of his son on his first birthday in July. “On Arik’s first birthday, it’s time to share his love with my insta family. Thank you all for your patience and all the love you have poured upon us. Meet the little Rampal. Arik. Happy birthday my boy,” he wrote in caption, alongside a tonne of adorable pictures.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.