As Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas go on a date again, reports claim it’s getting serious
As we keep spotting Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra on a date every night, the actor and the singer’s fans have started wondering how serious things are actually getting. After dating each other merely for a few weeks, Jonas introduced Chopra to his brother Kevin and his extended family at a cousin’s wedding over the weekend, fuelling dating rumours even further.
According to a report on People.com, Chopra is indeed more special to him than all his recent ex girlfriends. “It’s a huge deal that Nick brought Priyanka to his cousin’s wedding. He’s dated a lot over the last couple years but it’s never been anything serious, so this is a big step,” a source told the magazine.
The two had a great time at the wedding and Chopra was also seen laughing and chatting with his cousins. They came back to Los Angeles together and have been spotted together twice since. They were seen together on date night on Tuesday and Wednesday in New York. Check out the pictures:
The youngest of the Jonas brothers has dated Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Rita Ora and more, his last serious relationship was with Olivia Culpo. They split in 2015 after dating for two years.
Chopra and Jonas met for the first time at the 2017 Met Gala where they both wore creations from Ralph Lauren. When Jimmy Kimmel asked Priyanka about it, she said, “We were both wearing Ralph Lauren and we decided to go together. I didn’t ask his age. Eleven? I didn’t know that. “Yeah, we were on the same table and we already know each other. So he was like, ‘Hey, you wanna go together?’ And I was like ‘Yeah, okay, let’s go together.’ It ended up working out.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.