Bharat: Salman Khan shares a new picture with Katrina Kaif at Wagah border. See it here
The cast and crew of Salman Khan’s upcoming film, Bharat, have been shooting for the film at various locations across the world. After a long shooting spell in Malta, followed by another one in Abu Dhabi, the team is reportedly shooting in Punjab now.
On Thursday morning, Salman and director Ali Abbas Zafar shared a photo of the actor and Katrina Kaif. Sharing it, Zafar wrote: “Journey of a man & nation together @Bharat_TheFilm @BeingSalmanKhan #KatrinaKaif @WhoSunilGrover @DishPatani.”
In the picture, we can see the duo standing with their backs to the camera. They are standing at the Wagah border gate; while Salman is wearing a formal suit, Katrina Kaif is in a red saree and a dark blue shawl.
A report in NDTV mentions that the team of Bharat is currently in Chandigarh for the shoot, while another report in India.com says that since the team was refused permission to shoot at Wagah, they recreated the set in Ludhiana instead.
A few months back, the team was in Malta to shoot a song for the film. Salman, Katrina, Zafar and one of the film’s producers, Atul Agnihotri had shared pictures and videos from the island nation.
Bharat, a Hindi adaptation of South Korean film Ode To My Father, stars Salman as a circus artist and will feature him in five different looks, spanning over 60 years, including a crucial part which will showcase the actor in his late 20s, looking much leaner and younger.
Previously, Salman and Katrina have been seen in action movies like Ek Tha Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai where they played spies from India and Pakistan. Bharat is also director Ali Zafar’s third collaboration with Salman after the 2016 film Sultan and 2017’s Tiger Zinda Hai.
Katrina was roped into the film after Priyanka Chopra decided to walk out. Bharat also stars Tabu, Disha Patani and Sunil Grover in pivotal roles and is slated to hit the big screens on June 5, 2019.
(With ANI inputs)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.