Did Katrina Kaif meet Salman Khan before breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
Just days after we were told that Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are not seeing each other any more, here’s something that will set your heart racing: Rumour has it that there could be a possible Salman Khan connection to the break up. Katrina reportedly met her former beau Salman Khan on the sets of Sultan, just before news of her break up surfaced. She was also spotted with Khan in Mumbai, again, on Saturday night.
According to a report in Mumbai tabloid MidDay, the Fitoor star was already at the venue when Salman Khan arrived around 1 am on Saturday. Filmmaker Kabir Khan was also there with Salman.
Spilling the beans on the Katrina-Ranbir break up, a source had earlier told Hindustan Times, “They had too many differences that were unresolved. The two have been trying to make their relationship work for over a year now. Katrina was clearly uncomfortable with Ranbir’s proximity to his ex, Deepika Padukone, during the Tamasha promotions and even gave an explosive interview to a magazine where she hinted that Ranbir was unsure about his choices. Katrina wanted to settle down. They’ve been having too many disagreements and the last straw was when Ranbir moved out of their apartment in Bandra, Mumbai, to his parents’ home. Katrina too has vacated the apartment and is busy promoting her next film.”
Reacting to the reports of her split with Ranbir, Katrina told NDTV in an interview, “Many times, you want to come out and speak your heart openly and just want to say exactly what you feel at the moment. But from my personal experience, it is better to not speak much about your personal life and speak about your profession.”
The latest buzz also suggests that the Bollywood couple’s break up might affect the final schedule of their film, Jagga Jasoos. According to an English daily, the team of the Anurag Basu film was supposed to fly to Morocco at the end of January, but the schedule has now been pushed to March.
Hindustan Times could not independently verify the report.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After Alia Bhatt's reported hospitalisation for exertion, her Gangubai Kathiawadi co-star, Seema Pahwa, said that director Sanjay Leela Bhansali doesn't rush actors with work.
- Malaika Arora has shared a throwback picture from her Goa vacation with Arjun Kapoor, along with some advice. Rahul Khanna said that he'll try to follow it.
- Actor Deepika Padukone answered quirky questions in an Instagram Ask Me Anything session on Tuesday.
- Deepika Padukone said that because of the upbringing she got, she believes in taking care of her home herself, instead of outsourcing duties to her staff.
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.