Diljit Dosanjh enjoys iftar party with Soorma crew, see pics
Actor Diljit Dosanjh, who will soon be seen in lead role in Sandeep Singh’s biopic Soorma, was in Mumbai Sunday evening and decided to join his upcoming film’s crew for their iftar party.
Diljit was shooting for Soorma’s promotional videos at a suburban studio over the weekend. The actor joined the crew and even had a heart-to-heart conversation with them. He was more than happy to sit with the crew and spend time with them, sources told Hindustan Times.
Sandeep Singh is a hockey legend and the ex-captain of the Indian National Hockey Team. Sandeep is regarded as the most impressive drag-flickers of all time with drag speed of over 145 km/hr which led to his nickname, ‘Flicker Singh’.
His journey – of wins, loss, life, and death – will soon be seen on-screen in Soorma, a Shaad Ali directorial. Soorma is produced by Sony Pictures Networks Productions, Chitrangda Singh, and Deepak Singh which will release on July 13.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.
Kunal Kemmu: We will have to wait and gauge the appetite of audiences to watch films on the big screen
- TV host Rannvijay Singha took to Instagram to post a cute family picture with wife Prianka and daughter Kainaat to make the announcement.
- Saina Nehwal has praised the teaser of her biopic Saina, which features Parineeti Chopra as the noted badminton player.
- Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to wish Saif Ali Khan's son Ibrahim Ali Khan as he turned 20. She shared a photo of him from a recent shoot.